mercredi 26 décembre 2012

A new baby


J'ai fait cette carte pour des amis qui viennent d'avoir un bébé. J'ai suivi le sketch de CRAFT challenge, avec quelques modifications dans l'emplacement des embellissements. L'image est un tampon de Motivet que j'ai colorié aux promarkers. J'ai créé les papiers sur ColourLovers à partir de la palette de couleurs de Dmargie et des motifs de elafonseca, jenzivane et Jennafire (mon pseudo sur ColourLovers si vous souhaitez retrouver mes papiers est theCook). 
le sketch utilisé / this is the sketch I used

I have made this card for my friend who just had a baby boy. I followed the sketch from CRAFT challenge, with some slight changes as to where I put my embellies. I created the papers on ColourLovers using a colour palette from Dmargie and some pattern templates from elafonseca, jenzivane and Jennafire (if you want to find my papers, you can search on ColourLovers for my pseudo theCook). I would like to enter my card in the following challenges : Pile It On (embellishments), Here Come The Boys (anything goes as long as it is for a boy, this is my second entry for this challenge), Hiding in My Craftroom (anything but Christmas), Bunny Zoe (celebration, this is my second entry for the challenge).

9 commentaires:

  1. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your stitching!!!! Very sweet card :) Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. haha beautiful <3 I like what you did with some of my pattern templates!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Another great card and fab image. Thanks for joining our 'Anything goes Christmas and New Year Challenge' over at Here come the Boys. Hugs Teresa xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a cute baby card!!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello Gaelle! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    What a very sweet card - I just love the perfect stitching and how you did the lettering!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is such a nice version of the sketch and a great card for a newborn baby boy! A lovely image and great choice of papers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. thanks for joining us at Pile it on - hope to see you this week for our new challenge black/White +one :) Kimberly

    RépondreSupprimer